Many of us spend major time of the day in the office. How about the idea of making our workplace Vastu -compliant to increase the performance and the results? Sounds to be a simple and good idea, is it not?
This article provides an insight of the Vastu tips that can bring drastic change in your workplace thereby enhancing the performance and increasing your profits.
- It is better to avoid the offices that are situated at the dead end of the road or street. If at all you have no choice, then follow the Vastu principles for dispelling the bad effects of such positioning.
- Having two parallel doors at the main office place is strictly prohibited. This is because it amounts to the equal amount of inflow and outflow of funds and staff.
- Having a rectangular shaped table in the conference rooms promotes better understanding among the board members.
- Your subordinates should not be working at a higher floor level and the boss should not be working at a lower floor level.
- The cabin of the head of the organization should always be in the south-west zone of the office space.
- Toilet doors should not face your office room or cubicle.
- If the office space is small, then the tables of the employees can be arranged in such a way that they can communicate with each other face to face and do not turn around to see and talk to one another.
- The marketing or sales department of the office should have good open space for movement. There should be good light and breeze in the room.
- The entrance of the office should be free from obstacles. The path from the entrance to inside the office should be free from tables or cubicles.
If you wish to know more about Vaastu for better workplace, then you may write to Dr. Padmaja at email@example.com or you may also visit the website www.vaastuforartofliving.com.