These days, everyone is so stressed that they certainly need a place to recharge themselves. Qualities like calmness, positive energy, inner strength etc., help us in encountering the day to day challenges effectively. There is no better place than our homes to recharge ourselves. A vastu compliant home generates lots of positive energy that help us in building and recharging all the positive qualities.
Dr. Padmaja discusses in this article various tips for positive energy home.
- Placing heavy things in front of the entrance should be strictly avoided.
- Shift all the heavy items from the east, north or the north-east direction to the south-west portion of your house.
- If you have your kitchen in the north-east direction, then shift it to the south-east.
- Entrance for the light and air should be made in the north-east and north-west directions.
- Do not borrow the construction materials from others. Always use new materials.
- Avoid a well, swamp or a pillar at the entrance of the house.
- Never sleep under the ladder steps or the beam.
- Avoid sleeping in the room with many corners.
- Never live in a basement.
- Do not keep trash in front of your house.
- If there is a patient at home, make him/her sleep with the head facing south direction.
- Do not use the place beneath the stairs as the place of worship.
- The doors of the kitchen and the rest room should not face each other.
- Avoid creepers or vines climbing on common walls of the property
- Never have broken glass in the house.
- Repair the cracked or broken stairs at the entrance of the house.
- De-clutter your house on a regular basis. Do not have bundles of old things at home for a long time.
- Placing a shoe of the Black horse at the entrance is considered lucky.