These days, it is often found that the children, teens and even adults are highly stressed. They suffer from anxiety, stress, nervousness and poor or low concentration problems.This is because of various factors like pressurised study environment, wrong placement of their rooms, improper positioning of their study tables etc. Vastu helps in tackling all these perturbing situations.
This article deals with certain Vaastu tips that can enhance the concentration and confidence of the children. They shall be in a good position to study without getting stressed, face their exams without any fear or nervousness and can also excel in academics.
- Children should have their rooms in the north east or west.
- The children should always sleep with their heads facing the east or south. They should strictly avoid sleeping with their heads towards north or the west.
- They have to face the east while studying.
- The study table must be kept uncluttered. All the unnecessary books and junk has to be cleared for the flow of positive energy.
- Hanging a pendulum clock on the wall in the north increases the concentration level in the kids.
- The study table should be of a regular shape.
- The study table should not stick to the wall. It should always be three inches away from the wall.
- There should not be any overhead storages right above the kid’s study table.
- There should not be any electronic appliance in the kid’s room. If there are any such appliances, it should off while they are not put to use.
- Any object of yellow colour (sunflower yellow) should be placed on the study table or in the room. This increases the overall intelligence level and grasping power.
- Keeping a full glass of water on the study table shall increase the concentration of the kids.
- A water source in the north east like water fountain or aquarium shall also be beneficial.
If you want to know more about Vastu and get Vastu tips log on to www.vaastuforartofliving.com. For Vastu Shastra consultancy, you may email to Dr.Padmaja, Vastu and Feng Shui expert, at email@example.com