Everybody wants a home filled with love, happiness, laughter and money. Kitchen is one of the most important parts of a home. It is said that the conditions in which the food is prepared affects its taste and its nutritional index. So, if your kitchen has positive vibes, definitely, the food cooked in it will be tastier and healthier. Renowned Vastu consultant in Dubai, Dr. Padmaja has few vastu shastra tips to make your life divine and delightful.
- Your kitchen should be located preferably in the south-east corner as this region symbolizes Lord “Agni”. It is said that the fire energy prevails in this direction. Your cooking range should also be placed in this corner.
- Your kitchen should not be below or above your toilet, prayer room or bedroom.
- If you want to avoid the financial losses, make sure that you cook facing towards north or east.
- If you need to place your refrigerator inside the kitchen, place it in the south west direction.
- Dining table should be placed towards the North West.
- Build the kitchen in such a way that it does not share its wall with toilet/ bathroom.
- While having food, try to face towards East or North to improve your digestion.
- Water and fire are incompatible with each other. Thus, avoid placing tap, sink and stove besides each other.
- Kitchen door should open in East or North direction, that too in a clockwise fashion.
- Don’t create a worship place in the kitchen. The kitchen should be used solely for food preparation and cooking.
- Always keep the kitchen neat and clean. It should be kept free from dirt, dust and spider webs.
These basic vastu tips may help you in designing you very own Vastu Shastra based kitchen. For more details and inputs, you can contact Dr. Padmaja at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at +971-56-6245635. She has an exuberant personality and an extremely positive temperament, connects easily with the people and gives amazing yet simple solutions to their problems.