For all the women, house is their heaven. They always wish that all the members living in the house are happy and prosper in life. This is where the vastu Shastra principles play a great role. Following these principles can certainly transform your home into a world of happiness and prosperity.
- The plot of your house should be either be a square or rectangular in shape.
- The length/width ratio should be always be maintained less than 2.
- South facing doors is not advisable.
- House near the grave yard or a temple should always be avoided.
- The windows and doors that face north and east must be opened in daytime while the doors that face the west and south have to remain closed when they are not used.
- Sellers should not be entertained inside the premises.
- Sitting or sleeping under a beam is strictly prohibited.
- The south west corner is the best place for master bedroom.
- The head of the person should be in the western or southern direction while sleeping. Sleeping with head towards the east or north should be avoided.
- The bedroom walls, bed sheets and night dress should always be of light colours.
- The seating arrangement in the drawing room should be such that the person sitting faces either east or north and not the southern or western direction.
- The best direction for placing the electronic gadgets and equipment is west, south west or southern direction.
- All the vital cupboards and shelves should be such that the person opening them faces the southern direction.
- The prayer room should always be in the east. The person should be seated facing the east while offering prayers.
- Facing north or east is the best while eating.
If you have any queries then you can connect with Dr. Padmaja who is a vastu Shastra consultant in Dubai. You may write to her at firstname.lastname@example.org for more vaastu details. You may also visit the vastu website, www.vaastuforartofliving.com.