Money cannot buy everything but without it, you can buy nothing. Money helps you meet the basic needs of your life. Financial turmoil can stress you out and that is not good for your physical health and mental peace. Fortunately, vaastu has some wonderful tips to help you amass wealth and manage it with efficiency.
Let us take a look at what vaastu has to offer in this regard:
- Make sure to not keep water bodies (for example, swimming pool) within your house premise lower than the ground level in the South West Corner. Place such water bodies in the North of your house.
- Decorate the front door and fix a propitious symbol to it. Creaking doors are not good.
- Place your jewellery box and cash almirah closer to the South or South-West wall of your house. North is the direction of water element. Cash almirah opening into N, allows inward flow of cash.
- Remove all the clutters from the North-East direction and keep it open. It is better not to get staircase built up in this part. Avoid placing heavy machineries in this portion either.
- Placing a mirror in front of your cash locker will help double your wealth.
- Use blue colour in the Northern direction.
- Always face north while sitting. Also ensure that all seating arrangements are made along the western and southern wall.
- Ensure to get the South and West walls of your house elevated and thicker than the North and East part. The same rule applies to the boundaries as well.
- Regular cleaning is a must for your house. Clutter blocks wealth.
- It is better to place a fish aquarium in the North-East part of your house. Keeping it aerated is important as well.
- If you have a non-working clock in any of your rooms, fix it if possible or throw it away. A non-working clock causes stagnation in the flow of your wealth.
Dr Padmaja is a renowned Vaastu consultant. Thousands of clients including celebrities have been blessed with her astute analysis and personalized consultation. If you have any vaastu-related problem, meet her in person and talk freely.