Wall clocks are an integral part of every household. However, we do not put much thought as to where we place them, and hang them wherever we find it convenient. If we place them in the right way, according to Vaastu, we will see positive changes happening in our life.
Here are some Vaastu tips for wall clocks.
What to do/follow:
1. The wall clocks should be positioned on the Northern or western walls.
2. Hanging the wall clock on the Northern wall is said to attract wealth.
3. The wall clock can be placed on the eastern wall as well but keep it as a last option.
4. It is considered beneficial if you place pendulum wall clocks on the western side.
5. If the wall clock is placed in the bedroom, it should be positioned such that you can see it as soon as you wake up. This will be normally on the Northern wall as you would place your head in the south direction while sleeping.
6. Wall clocks should always be hung inside the house.
7. Wall clocks that are not working should be repaired and replaced at the earliest.
8. The wall clock should always display the correct time, it is alright if they are 1-2 minutes fast, but they should never be slow.
9. Wall clocks should always be kept clean.
What to avoid:
1. The South wall should not have any clocks.
2. Do not hang wall clock above a door.
3. Wall clocks should not face bedroom door.
4. No wall clocks should be there outside the house.
5. You should not have broken or stopped wall clocks in the house.
6. Clocks should not be behind the correct time.
7. The glass on the wall clock should not be broken.
8. Clocks depicting negative energy should be avoided.
9. In the case of the wall clock in the bedroom, the bed should not be reflected in the glass of the wall clock.
Follow these Vaastu tips for wall clocks and you will soon experience positive changes in your life.