Studying is a method of learning which differentiates human beings from other living beings, and for studying one needs to concentrate and focus with complete attention on the book in hand. Like we dedicate one room in the house for various activities of living, there should be a separate room where your children can sit and study with complete concentration and focus.
This room is called study room and we have come up with several tips to make this room Vaastu compliant.
Before we start with the tips let us discuss the importance of making a vaastu compliant study room. First and foremost benefit of making a study room compliant to vaastu is it sharpens the concentration and focus of children. Secondly it simplifies the process of learning and retaining whatever learned by many folds.
Now let us come to the tips!
1. First and foremost thing to be taken care is the direction in which the study room is situated. Best directions to make a study room is West, East or North-East of the house.
2. At the time of placing the study table, it is important to take care that while studying child should be facing either East or North direction.
3. It is also very important to provide a window on East, North or West wall for ample natural light and fresh air which will enhance the process of learning.
4. Best directions for the doors of the study room is North-East, North, East or West while directions such as North-West, South East and South West should be completely avoided for locating the door.
5. It is important that the student should not face blank wall while studying and at the same time there should be space between the student and the wall. It is symbol of open mindedness and facilitates creativity.
6. A wall behind the back of the child is the symbol of solid support to the child and motivates him or her to perform without fear or stress.