In comparison to individual houses, it is a tad difficult to follow the principles of vaastu in flat units because of the related space constraints. Still you can assure happy and healthy living for the whole family by following some tips.
Here below are some of the main ones as per Dr. Padmaja, a vastu consultant in Dubai.
• The main entrance should be in the northeast, north, or the east direction for good sign. Avoid entrance in the west and south direction as this is the entry point for the infrared rays. It is advisable to leave open large spaces around the building.
• Southwest part of the flat is ideal for the master bedroom and with multiple floors keep the bedroom on top floor as per vastu consultant Dubai.
• Northwest and northeast directions are the best for kid’s room. It is a good idea to have north wall windows where the infra rays of sunlight never reflect.
• Keep the guest room in northwest direction and this is highly auspicious for the unmarried girls.
• As you are going to learn through vastu consultation in Dubai, the southeast flat corner should house the kitchen with the cook facing east during the preparations. Keep the water faucets in northeast direction. Make sure that the kitchen is not adjacent to toilet.
• East and northwest direction should have your drawing room. Most of the furnishing in this room should be in west and south directions. Keep the maximum space in east and south directions.
• As per the guidelines of vastu the windows and the balconies are the best when facing east or north. With the morning sun, positive energy also enters your home. It is not good to have west or south facing windows as it lets in the afternoon rays.
For more such tips and vaastu for art of living contact Dr. Padmaja, a vastu expert in Dubai.