The zone of wealth is to be kept happy and pleased for increasing one’s wealth. The Vastu tips in this article help you gain money and wealth and make you rich.
- Place the cash locker in the South or South-West corner of your room so that whenever you open the locker it opens in the North direction. Never place the locker in any other direction.
- Never place the cash locker under a beam as this increases the financial stress on your business or family.
- Placing a mirror opposite to your cash locker shows the replica of your wealth which is similar to be doubling your wealth.
- Avoid making a water body, swimming pool or any such thing in the South-West.
- Keep the North-East corner clutter free. Never place anything heavy in this corner.
- Keeping the North-East corner open attracts wealth. Avoid staircases in this area.
- Do not make curved walls at the North-East corner of your boundary wall. Always make them in right angles.
- Make sure that there are no temples or high-rises opposite to the North-East corner of your house or plot. Even if they exist, ensure that their shadow do not fall on your plot or house.
- As per Vastu consultant in Dubai, planting huge trees in South-West corner of your property stabilizes your financial condition and avoids mishaps and misfortunes in both family as well as business.
- You can make the West or the South-West corner of the house or office as store room.
- Vastu Shastra recommends keeping all the windows and doors clean and tidy. If they are untidy, they restrict the money flow.
- As per Vastu for home, you should never leave the leaking faucets and taps unattended. Leakage of water indicates wastage and monetary loss.
- A fountain in the North-East part of the house with constantly flowing water indicates continuous flow of positive energy as well as wealth.
If you want to know more about Vastu for prosperity, feel free to consult Dr. Padmaja, a Vastu expert in Dubai. She offers Vastu tips and also assists in preparing Vastu house plans for her clients. For Vastu Shastra consultancy, you may also email her at firstname.lastname@example.org