After the big-fat-Indian-Wedding season, it is time to gear up for building up the relationship. Love and romance need space and time to nurture before it starts to blossom. Following are a few feng shui tips to develop a healthy relationship amongst the couples.
1. Pay attention to the relationship area
· Large centrally placed beds always allows energy (Chi) to circulate well and constantly welcomes positive vibes.
· It is equally important to de-clutter the space to avoid any lingering negative energy accumulation.
· Also, it should be particularly noted to avoid the presence of any sharp corners or edges in the relationship area. These are the preferred places of the negative energies,
· Additionally, special attention should be paid to the colour and direction of the room. Rose, pink, green and purple are some of the favorites. However, shades of peach are discouraged as they invite philandering.
· Exercise equipment definitely does not belong to the relationship area, and should be relocated immediately. Further, any other equipment related to work like computers and laptops should not be incorporated in such a space. These invite quarrels and fights.
· Door knobs or wardrobe handles should not be in their conflicting positions as it clearly indicates negative Chi in the inhabiting space.
2. Symbolizing artwork: Any artwork like photos, or paintings should symbolize harmony in a relationship like a bunch of flowers or a happy couple touching each other.
3. Managing the interiors: No reflective chandeliers (or even fan) above the bed, perfectly placed mirrors, and closed bathroom doors are a few note-of-caution. Avoiding too many cushions and spreading out light sheets are a few ways to propagate positive energy.
4. Pink Flowers: Fresh flowers are an invigorating source of energy. It is imperative to replace the dead flowers with fresh ones to maintain this Chi.
5. Wooden beds: Metals beds or those made out of any other material emit negative energy, and should therefore be avoided.
Building up a relationship area that soothes the already chaotic environment right after the wedding can make it convenient for the couples to create their own niche of happiness and prosperity.