Your home is where your happiness begins! And when you aspire your newly built home to attract wealth and positive energies then there cannot be a better idea than applying basic Vaastu principles to the design of the house. A home that complies with Vastu tends to improve health, luck, success, peace and prosperity.
Enhance The Energy of Your Home With Vastu Shastra
There are four key areas of the house that you need to focus on for experiencing the true rewards of Vaastu and these are:
The essence of Vastu begins from the entrance of the house. Hence, do make it a point that:
- Entrance remains well-lit always, and if you have an empty wall outside then place an idol of Lord Ganesha.
- Shoe rack should never be kept outside of the main door, instead place them inside the house.
- Black colour should be avoided when you are planning to choose an ideal shade for main door. Apart from this, decorative items such as water fountains should be placed in alignment to the main door.
- Living Room
The living room is where you get to spend quality time with family members and friends and for a well-planned Vaastu consider having:
- A beautiful wind chime decorated with metal balls, as the soothing sound of chime destroys negative energy around the space.
- Paintings that depict fishes, water, free-flowing river and other such nature inspired elements. In addition, placing an aquarium filled with active, healthy and adorable fishes in the north-east corner is also a great option.
- Puja or Meditation Room
Every home should have a specific area dedicated to puja or meditation. This room ensures that you are able to relax, unwind and connect with your inner self. Here,
- Paint the walls using pleasing shades of colors such as beige, yellow or white. These mild toned colors provide welcoming and pleasant ambience.
- Remove negative energy by lighting incense sticks or diyas everyday in the morning and evening.
When you want the bedroom to exude peace of optimism ensure that:
- Mirrors placed in the bedroom do not reflect the bed
- Earthy and bright colors on the walls can have a positive impact on the body and mind
- Bed is positioned in south-west direction and when you sleep your head should be pointed towards west.
Your new home Vaastu struggles will come to an end when you have an experienced professional for help. So, why wait anymore? Contact Dr. Padmaja at email@example.com and you can get her detailed Vastu in-sights on http://www.vaastuforartofliving.com